BY SNICKERS

Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
I love Snickers bars. They have the perfect combination of flavors. Like others have said, I also prefer the bigger bars!
Mykalena S.
Seattle, WA
Before I went vegan these were one of my favorite candy bars. It had a little bit of everything, sweet salty, chewy crunchy
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
One of my top 5 favorite candy types, I seriously love Snickers it is probably the one candy bar with peanuts that I enjoy,
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love snickers and snickers minis. I decided to try the unwrapped bites but they did not taste the same to me 😝 👎🏿
jennifer b.
For some reason...
I find it that I love and it is much better tasting with the mini size than the actual snickers bar...
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Snickers are my ultimate favorite. Whenever I buy candy I always pick up a snicker bar. Everything about it taste so good!
Ana Sofia B.
If you are hungry please make to yourself a favor and eat a snicker. Delicious chocolate filled with caramel and peanuts.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite candy bar! I love Snickers. No other candy bar compared. I love the caramel, peanuts and chocolate combination.
Christy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is one of my most favorite candy bars way to good!! the nuts and caramel and chocolate just go together so well!!
Lynn T.
I love snickers!!! I am not a big chocolate eater but snickers always gets me !! it is so delicious and can be fulfilling!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?