BY SNICKERS

Rebecca Marie R.
One of my favorite candy bars of all time ! I love the crunchy peanuts and chocolate/ caramel combination. Oh so delicious
Lynn T.
I love snickers!!! I am not a big chocolate eater but snickers always gets me !! it is so delicious and can be fulfilling!
Ana Sofia B.
If you are hungry please make to yourself a favor and eat a snicker. Delicious chocolate filled with caramel and peanuts.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
when I splurge and have a candy bar this is one of my go tos!  It is found everywhere, cheap priced and tastes great!
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Love snickers, it's a great tasting candy and it even helps to keep my blood sugar level when I forget to eat on busy days!
Chaunyce D.
Snickers bars are a sometimey treat. I eat them on occasion when I have a strong craving. They taste great slightly frozen
Yolandra B.
Alexandria, VA
If I see someone else eating a Snickers, I immediately go get myself one. The peanuts and nougat make this treat addicting.
Bertha S.
Fort Morgan, CO
Snickers are so tasty! They are one of my preferred go to chocolates. They really do fill you up if you eat a whole bar.
Melanie C.
Pikesville, MD
Love these Lil minis they are so good to just pop one in and go. They also make u feel less guilty because they are little.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
This is my favorite go to candy bar. It has a little bit of everything you could want like chocolate, caramel and peanuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart