BY SNICKERS

Ashlie R.
La Fayette, GA
Yummy, it's really good cruches but soft. People with peanut allergies don't need to eat it. Other then that it amazing!!!
Xitlaly O.
Woodburn, OR
I love Snickers I just think its the best chocolate bar ever!! It tastes amazing and you can eat it at any time of the day
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a Snickers bar chocolate and peanut butter and caramel and nougat and deliciousness Sent From Heaven above
Chaunyce D.
Snickers bars are a sometimey treat. I eat them on occasion when I have a strong craving. They taste great slightly frozen
Chantille C.
Lyon Station, PA
One of the most satisfying snacks ever! It cures the sweet tooth craving and fills you up to eliminate that hangry feeling.
Mykalena S.
Seattle, WA
Before I went vegan these were one of my favorite candy bars. It had a little bit of everything, sweet salty, chewy crunchy
Patrizia M.
Who don't love Snickers? It's crunchy and chewy at the same time. If you love chocolate, caramel and nuts this is for you.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Snickers are my ultimate favorite. Whenever I buy candy I always pick up a snicker bar. Everything about it taste so good!
Judith Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love especially when there's nothing to eat and the only thing that's next to you it's this chocolate well it's delicious
Melissa
orland, CA
These are addicting. there the first candy i look for when going through my daughters holloween candy,lol ssshhhh don't tell
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart