BY SNICKERS

Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not really a fan of Snickers. I love the chocolate and the caramel, but I don't really care for the nuts or the nougat.
Brittneay S.
Zanesville, OH
Best different things in it to enjoy all together not hard to eat. Like a sweet it's te spot to me. I can eat them all day
Yael M.
This chocolate bar is amazing eating Snickers it's super cool because you get all the taste from the chocolate the peanuts
Chaunyce D.
Snickers bars are a sometimey treat. I eat them on occasion when I have a strong craving. They taste great slightly frozen
Sally M.
Snickers is my favorite chocolate to eat. Especially during Halloween. I can eat these chocolate bars for a week straight.
Hailey N.
Pretty much a milky way with peanuts. But i love them. The peanut really adds a salty flavor to the sweet of the chocolate.
Caitlin B.
I pick up a Snickers bar at the grocery store every week after I'm done shopping as a treat for myself. It never gets old!
Melissa
orland, CA
These are addicting. there the first candy i look for when going through my daughters holloween candy,lol ssshhhh don't tell
Patrizia M.
Who don't love Snickers? It's crunchy and chewy at the same time. If you love chocolate, caramel and nuts this is for you.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
when I splurge and have a candy bar this is one of my go tos!  It is found everywhere, cheap priced and tastes great!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart