BY SNICKERS

Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I love everything that is Snickers. Snickers can always satisfy any sweet craving. The peanut butter Snickers are good too.
Yael M.
This chocolate bar is amazing eating Snickers it's super cool because you get all the taste from the chocolate the peanuts
Sundriya J.
Marcola, OR
Great for an on the go snack or something to take your mind off a stressful situation for 5 minutes! Great in icecream too!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a Snickers bar chocolate and peanut butter and caramel and nougat and deliciousness Sent From Heaven above
Nichole M.
I love snickers! It tastes amazing !!! I always eat one though. Because I don't like the after taste if I eat a second one.
Aukia W.
Hyattsville, MD
Best chocolate bar ever! Classic is always the best way to go! Never get tired of this delicious chocolate peanut mixture.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
This is my favorite go to candy bar. It has a little bit of everything you could want like chocolate, caramel and peanuts.
Patrizia M.
Who don't love Snickers? It's crunchy and chewy at the same time. If you love chocolate, caramel and nuts this is for you.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite candy bar! I love Snickers. No other candy bar compared. I love the caramel, peanuts and chocolate combination.
Erika G.
Shelby, NC
Who doesn't love caramel, nougat, and peanuts? 5 starts all the way. My favorite go to snack for when I'm feeling "hangry!"
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart