BY SNICKERS

Brittany C.
Florence, AL
This is my FAVORITE candy bar. The flavors just compliment each other so well. Seriously the best candy bar I've ever had.
Carly Paige Z.
Chesterfield, NJ
One of my all time favorite chocolate candy bars! if you love peanut butter you're in luck too, they have a bar for you :)
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
Can't go wrong with this classic favorite the chewy crunchy combination of Carmel and nuts will have you begging for more!
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
The original is always going to be the best. Great mixture of all ingredients, always a go to when purchasing a candy bar.
Ashlie R.
La Fayette, GA
Yummy, it's really good cruches but soft. People with peanut allergies don't need to eat it. Other then that it amazing!!!
Shana T.
Angie, LA
My favorite chocolate bar I'm not sure who doesn't want a snicker ! Any time I need a quick sweet tooth fix it's my go to!
Chantille C.
Lyon Station, PA
One of the most satisfying snacks ever! It cures the sweet tooth craving and fills you up to eliminate that hangry feeling.
Mya C.
DELICIOUS wouldn't recommend if you have a peanut allergy. If you ever want a tasty quick snack this is the perfect choice.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
We've probably all have tasted these and he's they are my favorite. They are delicious as a snack or just a delicious treat
Jessica W.
Lewis Center
I love the taste of it with the Carmel and the peanuts and the chocolate. It's a great mixture. Would recommend to anyone!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart