BY SNICKERS

Autumn B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Snickers is a cheap, very great tasting, chocolate bar. I work at Walmart and this is the chocolate bar we sell the most of!
Jaclyn S.
Bedford, PA
Snickers is my go to candy bar when I'm craving chocolate. I love them crushed on my ice cream or just chilled in the fridge.
Tristicia K.
One of my favorite candy bars to run to when I need chocolate! This is the only way I will eat nuts. Snickers taste amazing!
Maira H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to pick me up of the day. Not everyday though. It is tasty sweet and I love the peanut, chocolate, caramel mix.
Marina C.
I think this is a great candy bar, sweet and a little salty. I love to take it with me when hiking up in the Rocky Mountains!
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love snickers i always buy the full bar or the small ones mini ones i cant get enough of them, nuts and caramel is divine!!
snickers is very very good, i love it, I eat once time and I love it, it's' very good, and is cheaper, i love the price too,
Iliana G.
Fombell , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have literally eaten a whole bag of these they are far too addictive and they are so tiny you just can't stop eating them
irasema t.
Pittsburg, KS
My favorites of favorites. Chocolate, peanuts, caramel I love snickers they're also my mom's favorite and i don't blame her.
Lizeth Z.
Boulder, CO
It's a perfect combination of crunchy and smooth and the perfect amount of chocolate super sweet like nothing I've had before
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?