BY SNICKERS

irasema t.
Pittsburg, KS
My favorites of favorites. Chocolate, peanuts, caramel I love snickers they're also my mom's favorite and i don't blame her.
Sherri T.
Lake Wales, FL
Always been a favorite of mine the nuts and carmel make the whole candy bar. I also like to put them in the freezer then eat.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Im not the biggest fan of snickers, personally because i don't like peanuts nor carmel! So they just don't satisfy me as much!
Danielle E.
Clearfield, PA
Full of nutty, chocolate goodness. It has a wonderful taste and is filling at the same time. The perfect treat on cheat day.
Tristicia K.
One of my favorite candy bars to run to when I need chocolate! This is the only way I will eat nuts. Snickers taste amazing!
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
All time best candy bar hands down! My number one favorite!! It's so bomb and it helps you when you're hungry!! Why wait lol
Susan G.
Alpharetta , GA
Snickers are so addicting. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them. I love the combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
One of the best chocolate bars ever! They're very tasty. I buy these all the time. I recommend them to every chocolate lover.
Heather B.
Who doesn't love a snickers! I normally go for the bite size just because that's all it takes to satisfy the craving for me!
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
You aren't yourself when you're hungry!!!!! I love snickers! I don't eat it much since it's too much chocolate but it's good!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart