BY SNICKERS

Tori D.
I love the taste of snickers. I buy the snack size and bring them to school with me to eat in class when I'm feeling tired.
Caridad F.
Snickers always satisfies. Not only does it taste amazing... (my mouth is watering as I think of it) but it fills me up too.
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
Snickers has a great balance between the caramel, chocolate and peanuts. Not over powering with the sweetness. Great frozen.
Daniella B.
Staten Island, NY
Snickers are the best. Who doesn't love them a snickers bar ? I just received one in my influencer spirit box. Ty influenster
Jacqueline G.
El paso, TX
Review for: Chocolate Minis more...
Snickers is my fav bar . Really controls hunger 😂 goid price can find it everywhere a luttle to sweet if your dieting a no no
Brenda V.
Weslaco, TX
I love snickers this is totally one of my favorite chocolate it's a perfect combination of chocolate, caramel & peanuts yummy
Jennie M.
Beulaville, NC
I love snicker bar eat them all the time when looking at TV or on computer and the bites are even greater can`t eat just one
Vanessa C.
San Jose, CA
So yummy! Anyone who doesn't like this candy bar does not know what they're missing out on! The perfect chocolate with nuts!
snickers is very very good, i love it, I eat once time and I love it, it's' very good, and is cheaper, i love the price too,
Haley P.
Columbia
BEST CANDY EVER! This is the perfect treat for chocolate lovers. It is a great price and no other candy compares to Snickers!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart