BY SNICKERS

shin l.
This is the classic candy bar that everyone knows. It is pack full of nuts and the layer of caramel on top is just too good.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Snickers is my favorite vending machine snack. It's sweet and hearty, and it actually fills you up unlike most other candies!
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
My favorite candy ever. I love the mix of chocolate, caramel and peanuts. I could probably eat a whole package all by myself.
Ashley T.
Ellington, MO
I love snickers bars. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. They are also more filling than other candy bars.
tricia p.
san jose, ca
Snickers are a nice treat for yourself Or if your in a hurry n there are little options a snicker is a great boost of energy!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Not a fan of caramel but a snickers is just about the only thing I'll eat with caramel. It's delicious with crunchy peanuts.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Love snickers it definitely gives you that chocolate fix caramel nuts chocolate so yummy the ice cream snickers are good too
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love the original snickers bar. It has always been my mother's favorite, so I got to fall in love with these early in life.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
My absolute favorite chocolate bar. It's really chocolatey so, I usually save half of the bar for another day. Twice the joy!
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I love snockers! It's my favorite chocolate brand. It always meets my expectations. And always craves my chocolate cravings.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart