BY SNICKERS

Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my top favorites! Great for giving me energy and helping me focus. Satisfies my cravings. I enjoy buying the snack ones for parties or to give out to friends. The one with almonds is very good too but this is a classic!
Neola W.
Fort Wayne, IN
As for the best candy bar I would totally say snickers. Here are the reasons why...

Snickers (especially the one with almonds) have the perfect everything. That crunch. The gooey caramel. The cheesy nugget. That smooth chocolate. Everything! It has the perfect amount creating the perfect flavor. I can always count on a snickers to satisfy my cravings. What's even better, is when you freeze the snickers. It is pure heaven. Sure, the caramel gets stuck to your teeth, but it is so worth it. Sure, if it's frozen, you have to naw on it a little more, but that just makes it last longer. When it comes to the snickers almond, the crunch on that thing is irresistible. Its a big crunch, and the flavor the almonds add is outstanding!

Sure, I love candy and dessert but most of the time, if you just hand me a snickers, I'm satisfied.
Jenn R.
All I can say is that this Classic candy bar does not disappoint!!! It's chewy carmel and nuts are a great complement to the creamy rich chocolate. If you have never tried one frozen it is a must. I Love this candy bar!!!
Livvy L.
Snickers is one of my top favorite chocolate bars. They're chocolatey, crunchy from the peanuts, and have a caramel part. They have everything you want in a candy bar.
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. They are creamy and chewy at the same time. I will pick these up if I have a sweet tooth when I am at the gas station. They are very affordable as well. I would highly recommend!
Francisca B.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this bar. It's chocolaty outside and crunchy inside keeps me coming back for more. I pick it up whenever I'm in my local cvs/Walgreens or any place that sells candy
Araceli H.
Mission, TX
Absolutely delicious! I like it better when its cold. I definitely like it better than other candy bars it has a perfect balance of things I like.
The flavor is great and specially if its put in ice cream. It is purchase worthy in the regular or king size.
Becca M.
Snickers is my hands down favorite candy bar. Let's face it as girls we sometimes crave chocolate and when I do I immediately reach for a snickers bar. They are sweet and gooey with just a little bit of crunch. Snickers bars can nock out any candy craving.
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite candy bars of all time. I buy them usually when I am waiting to check out at the drug store, which is what they want, right? I can never get enough chocolate and don't think I'll ever stop buying them.
Jennifer M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
My favorite candy bar! Snickers are best when it comes to candy bars. Great value and worth the money every time. Always satisfy my chocolate craving. Great flavor of chocolate and carmel. You can buy at any gas station or convenient store. 100% recommend!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart