BY SNICKERS

Iliana G.
Fombell , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have literally eaten a whole bag of these they are far too addictive and they are so tiny you just can't stop eating them
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
A childhood habit that has carried on into adulthood now. Any sweet tooth satisfaction is usually handled with some snickers.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love the original snickers bar. It has always been my mother's favorite, so I got to fall in love with these early in life.
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love snickers i always buy the full bar or the small ones mini ones i cant get enough of them, nuts and caramel is divine!!
Caridad F.
Snickers always satisfies. Not only does it taste amazing... (my mouth is watering as I think of it) but it fills me up too.
A'Shondee K.
Valdosta, GA
My favorite chocolate bar out there. Just had one a few minutes ago, actually lol. Though, I wish they were a little cheaper.
Rosieee H.
I absolutely love sneakers and speacialy these .. perfect size to snack on a few nithing can possibly go wrong with sneakers
Melody W.
Spring, TX
Who in their right mind doesn't love a Snickers. How could you not..milk chocolate, nougat, caramel and peanuts. I love them.
Sheronda W.
Snickers a wonderful treat. I love the peanuts and chocolate mix. Snickers is almost everyone favorite treat young and old..
Maira H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to pick me up of the day. Not everyday though. It is tasty sweet and I love the peanut, chocolate, caramel mix.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart