BY SNICKERS

Jazmine W.
Longmont, CO
Best candy bar in the world i would definitely would recommend this candy bar to those who love chocolate peanuts and carmel
snickers is very very good, i love it, I eat once time and I love it, it's' very good, and is cheaper, i love the price too,
Veronica T.
Edinburg, TX
Just love this it taste so good they do not last in my house even if it's given during Halloween we fight for this candy bar
This is mine and my husbands favorite. There's nothing like sitting at my desk while working and eating a snickers candy bar.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa
What can I saw one of my favorite candy bars of all time when I am feeling hungry or just need a snack this is my go to thing
Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love Snickers. Perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. I especially love the mini ones, I put whipped cream on them.
Jaclyn S.
Bedford, PA
Snickers is my go to candy bar when I'm craving chocolate. I love them crushed on my ice cream or just chilled in the fridge.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
El sabor mas tradicional y perfecto de todos! Buen sabor,buen precio lo puedes conseguir donde sea. Un sabor que no olvidarás
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
Can't go wrong with buying snickers for my household. The Carmel in nuts covered in chocolate is a good fix for a sweet tooth
Abigail H.
I LOVE Snickers-- The taste is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It's one of my favorite kinds of chocolate bars, right next to Mr. Goodbar. :)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart