BY SNICKERS

Jennifer T.
Alto, GA
I love Snickers bars. They are honestly one of my favorites. If I am craving a candy bar, Snickers is usually my first choice.
Asher R.
I always have these at work. Its just so addicting. The chocolate is good, the caramel is very chewy and the peanuts is great.
Ruth O.
Brunswick, GA
I love that it's just the right amount I need to fulfill my sweet tooth. The nutty, caramel, chocolate combination is amazing!
Casandra G.
San Antonio, TX
One of my complete favorite candy bars is Snickers.. I Love to eat Snickers while watching a movie .or during a study session.
Yesi R.
I love this darn chocolate way too much!!!! I love the crunch of the nuts it has and that delicious chocolaty goodness yumm
johanna f.
Great chocolate very sweet and great taste. You can found this a great price. I buy this in Publix. I recommend this chocolate.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
El sabor mas tradicional y perfecto de todos! Buen sabor,buen precio lo puedes conseguir donde sea. Un sabor que no olvidarás
Caridad F.
Snickers always satisfies. Not only does it taste amazing... (my mouth is watering as I think of it) but it fills me up too.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL
the good old regular snickers is just what i need when i dont have time for lunch or dinner and still many things left to do.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love the original snickers bar. It has always been my mother's favorite, so I got to fall in love with these early in life.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart