BY SNICKERS

Jose L.
Irving, TX
Snickers is a classic loved by many icluding me its such a satisfying snack it tastes amazing it looks amazing its just amazing.
SaraBeth S.
Snickers are my absolute favorite!!! I love the caramel and peanuts together! It can be messy at times but that's the best part!
Nathalie G.
Laredo, TX
My favorite! Whenever they ask what kind of chocolate i want its my first choice. Its nt too sweet its not too plain its perfect
Karlee M.
These are probably the only thing getting me through finals, if I'm being completely honest. Great value. 10/10 Would recommend.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I like this candy bar! It's very chewy and good! I highly recommend it although I doubt everyone has gotten a bite of it before!
SUKI L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this is one of my fave chocolate bar and it has all the nuts i want! i like this more than almond snicker one. 4 stars for sure!
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love Snickets perfect combo of peanuts and chocolate its like a piece of heaven every time I eat one. Def must have for anyone
Delores C.
I love snickers candy bars. chocolate, peanuts, caramel are everything! I buy on sale. Candy bars have gotten too expensive now.
Ashley H.
Fall River, MA
I love snickers! It's my favorite chocolate bar. I'm not a big chocolate water but snickers isn't too chocolaty so I can eat it.
Dani
Havelock, NC
A snickers always fills a chocolate craving. The original snickers is the best compared to the new snickers with peanut butter.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?