BY SNICKERS

Cydnie D.
Albany , GA
I love me some snickers! Peanuts, caramel, chocolate... What's not to love about the original Snickers bar? Seriously delicious!
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
Snickers satisfies. The Snickers chocolate bar consists of a milk chocolate core and is filled with peanuts, nougat, and caramel.
Angela C.
Sacramento
Best go to I'm hungry af candy bar and you don't want to spoil your meal. It's tummy and the only candy bar with nuts I will eat.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I like this candy bar! It's very chewy and good! I highly recommend it although I doubt everyone has gotten a bite of it before!
Jose L.
Irving, TX
Snickers is a classic loved by many icluding me its such a satisfying snack it tastes amazing it looks amazing its just amazing.
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love Snickets perfect combo of peanuts and chocolate its like a piece of heaven every time I eat one. Def must have for anyone
SUKI L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this is one of my fave chocolate bar and it has all the nuts i want! i like this more than almond snicker one. 4 stars for sure!
Hayley C.
Hanceville, AL
One of my favorite candies. This chocolate, caramel, and peanut treat melts in my mouth and it tastes even better when it's cold.
Delores C.
I love snickers candy bars. chocolate, peanuts, caramel are everything! I buy on sale. Candy bars have gotten too expensive now.
heidi k.
La Porte, TX
I love snickers SO MUCH! Like it has to be an addiction, but now I have braces and I can no longer eat it. It made me cry inside😭
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?