BY SNICKERS

Jennifer T.
Alto, GA
I love Snickers bars. They are honestly one of my favorites. If I am craving a candy bar, Snickers is usually my first choice.
Michelle G.
The best candy bar there is! Unless you are allergic to nuts I suppose. Mm. Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, what is not to love!?
Asher R.
I always have these at work. Its just so addicting. The chocolate is good, the caramel is very chewy and the peanuts is great.
Kayla C.
I love eating snickers. If you are hungry and want some thing chocolate and need that extra boost a snickers is the way to go.
Yesi R.
I love this darn chocolate way too much!!!! I love the crunch of the nuts it has and that delicious chocolaty goodness yumm
Eryn W.
Lakeland, FL
I love these becaus e they have enough nuts but not too many!They have just enough to go with the chocolate and caramel in them
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love snickers ! They taste so good and the inside has caramel and peanuts which make the candy bar taste even more delicious
Patricia B.
Norwalk, OH
Snickers always makes me feel better during my "chocolate week" I am literally one of those people in the snickers commercial.
John F.
Friars Point, MS
Awesome mix of nuts , caramel, chocolate and Other ingredients. Satisfies a sweet tooth instantly and goes great while gaming.
Jean T.
It's great! But it really didn't even last a day in my house. Everyone just kept picking one after another. I love the display
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart