BY SNICKERS

Dani
Havelock, NC
A snickers always fills a chocolate craving. The original snickers is the best compared to the new snickers with peanut butter.
Michelle G.
The best candy bar there is! Unless you are allergic to nuts I suppose. Mm. Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, what is not to love!?
Cindy H.
Fairview, TX
I love these! I usually have a package of the smaller sized ones in a drawer in the refrigerator for instant snacks at night.
Kayla C.
I love eating snickers. If you are hungry and want some thing chocolate and need that extra boost a snickers is the way to go.
willie j.
Apple Valley, CA
This is one those candy bars that never gets old. Every time i have one it is always good.Sooo good that i never want to share.
Ivan R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's the first chocolate bar that I remember ever eating, and it's the only chocolate bar that I ever crave. So good job Nestle
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
Some one asked who doesn't love snickers? Me, I really do not like this candy, too chocolatey and peanut buttery for my taste.
Mandy H.
I absolutely love Snickers! I love biting through each special layer of the candy bar. So delicious! Fan of Snickers for life!
Carol H.
One of the most delicious snacks that I enjoy anytime I need something to kill my hunger. I love peanuts and caramel together.
Patricia B.
Norwalk, OH
Snickers always makes me feel better during my "chocolate week" I am literally one of those people in the snickers commercial.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart