BY SNICKERS

Amanda E.
Lorain
Snickers is the kind of candy bar I have to be in the mood for. The price is okay, I get them when they have a deal. The flavor is good, although I think they could have less peanuts and more center. I usually get them at any grocery store if I am in the mood.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Snickers are my favorite chocolate related candy. They have caramel chocolate and nuts and I could eat them all day. They just make me happy. Unfortunately, I can't buy them that often because I will eat 100 of them if we're going to be honest.
Krystal B.
Jacksonville, NC
I really enjoy eating these. They have a great taste and rarely disappoints. There is nothing that compares. It is always set at a great price for the quality of chocolate that I am receiving. There are some stores that over charge so I would watch where I go.
Amy M.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Love the nuts and caramel and chocolate all in one. I keep these in my house at all times in case I need a chocolate fix. Lol I hide them from. My husband cause he will eat everyone of them
Julia B.
Lancaster, PA
Snickers are SO. GOOD. I love them so much. They are crunchy and sweet and chocolatey with nuts and caramel and they are just so amazing! Have one or have fifty lol! You will be satisfied and addicted after your first bite!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers and reeses are my two favorite candy bars !!!!! Love them both . love how snikers has caramel and peanuts and chacolate in a bar ! Very tasty and filling very affordable and worth it recommend to all chocolate lovers
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Full Size more...
Who doesn’t love these!! I mean come on they taste amazing especially cause of the caramel ❤️ it’s like On my way! Lol never pricey and really chocolatey amazing flavor the nuts makes it even better I highly highly recommend 👍
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my top favorites! Great for giving me energy and helping me focus. Satisfies my cravings. I enjoy buying the snack ones for parties or to give out to friends. The one with almonds is very good too but this is a classic!
Deonna B.
Wilson, NC
Snickers is a very good treat for anytime of day or night. I bought this chocolate bar at food lion, and even at my local corner store. The value is really good. I would say I eat this candy at least twice a week. I do highly recommend this candy to others.
My absolute favorite chocolate bar in the whole entire world. This chocolate will always make me happy no matter what. I get it everywhere I shop and it's the type of chocolate I buy the most because it's amazing. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart