BY SNICKERS

Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
My favorite candy bar! I will love you forever if you buy me one! The mixture of peanuts, caramel, and chocolate is like heaven.
Kaycee M.
These are so good! They're great to give out as Halloween candies or if you like to snack but don't want the whole snickers bar.
Rina P.
Perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and nougat. This is my favorite go-to candy bar for me. Satisfies hunger. Nuff said.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
Perfect amount of peanuts and perfect amount of caramel to give it an awesome sweet and salty taste. I recommend this candy bar!
Jay R.
Sweet tooth problems solved! Love chocolate love carmel and add a nutty kick and bam Snickers there yards go chewy gooey and good
Aranza P.
This is my favorite chocolate bar.
It is exquisite. I love peanuts, candy, everything about this bar.
This bar is spectacular !!!
Geo E.
Oxford, MS
Snickers satisfies. The Snickers chocolate bar consists of a milk chocolate core and is filled with peanuts, nougat, and caramel
Tamya S.
Gainesville, GA
Snickers chocolate bar is one of the best. I'm not really a big fan of chocolate but I sure will never turn down a snickers bar.
Renā G.
Ever since i was a kid i have loved snickers. They are nutty chocolatey and just oh so good. It takes me back to my childhood.
Genesis J.
This is my number one favorite chocolate of all time!!! My husband always brings me one when he goes to the store alone hehehe
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?