BY SNICKERS

Jay R.
Sweet tooth problems solved! Love chocolate love carmel and add a nutty kick and bam Snickers there yards go chewy gooey and good
Aranza P.
This is my favorite chocolate bar.
It is exquisite. I love peanuts, candy, everything about this bar.
This bar is spectacular !!!
Ashley M.
Hamshire , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers has always been one of my favorites. The balance between the chocolate, nuts, and caramel is just perfect. I love them.
Jessica D.
Absolutely a good choice, this candy bar are so delicious , i like it so much, my family like it...chocolate bars always good :)
Rina P.
Perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and nougat. This is my favorite go-to candy bar for me. Satisfies hunger. Nuff said.
Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
These are a classic candy that most people, including me, love. They are delicious and better than most other chocolate candies.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Definitely one of my favorite candy bars! The contrast between the chewy nougat and the crunchy peanuts is delightful in a sweet.
jutselys u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
es una de las mejores barras, es demasiado rica su sabor es impresionante me encanta es la mezcla perfecta me comería muchísimos
heidi k.
La Porte, TX
I love snickers SO MUCH! Like it has to be an addiction, but now I have braces and I can no longer eat it. It made me cry inside😭
Maegan P.
Jonesboro, GA
I love snickers. I don't eat peanuts but i don't mind with these as the chocolate and peanuts just blend together just so perfect
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart