BY SNICKERS

Ashley H.
Fall River, MA
I love snickers! It's my favorite chocolate bar. I'm not a big chocolate water but snickers isn't too chocolaty so I can eat it.
Aranza P.
This is my favorite chocolate bar.
It is exquisite. I love peanuts, candy, everything about this bar.
This bar is spectacular !!!
The combination of peanuts, caramel, milk chocolate, and soft nougat are what makes Snickers one of my favourite chocolate bars.
Anna Z.
One of first candy bars I tried and to this day my go to candy bar, full of so much yumminess! I love myself a good snickers bar!
Delores C.
I love snickers candy bars. chocolate, peanuts, caramel are everything! I buy on sale. Candy bars have gotten too expensive now.
Dilia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's a delicious chocolate that is perfect for those people who doesn't have time for make or buy food and eat this like a snack.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Delicious! It is perfect to help me out with hunger until I can get to my food to avoid me getting hangry. It is a great flavor.
Cristina G.
Great taste and plenty nutty for when I'm in the mood for the sweet and salty mix! I especially like their commercials nowadays.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
My favorite candy bar! I will love you forever if you buy me one! The mixture of peanuts, caramel, and chocolate is like heaven.
Kaycee M.
These are so good! They're great to give out as Halloween candies or if you like to snack but don't want the whole snickers bar.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart