BY SNICKERS

Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
These are the perfect snack to hold you over until you can eat a meal again. They are the perfect amount of crunch and chocolate!
Rachael H.
Midlothian, VA
I love this. There is not really much I can say about it. If you are not really a fan of peanuts you might not like this though.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX
Yummy, the caramel and chocolate mix is so yummy and delicious. :) Snickers is one of my go to candy bars when I need chocolate.
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
My favorite chocolate treat. So yummy! I eat one about once every week on my lunch break. Find them in any store or gas station.
jaime b.
One of my favorites. The chocolate, caramel and peanut combo is soooo good. We always have these in the house. Classic candy bar.
Taylor T.
Snickers is by far my favorite candy bar. They are so good. They are so chocolatey and peanuty. They are amazing. 10/10 candy bar
Carola A.
Snickers bar can definitely make my day at any time. Whether it's a regular size or the mini size. Either way I still want more.m
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
Our absolute favorite candy bar. It is delicious and satisfies the sweet tooth for sure! We eat them at least once a week. Yummy!
One of my favorite candy bars! Super delicious!! I like to have them slightly melted. It makes them super gooey and warm to eat.
Cheyenne B.
This is probably my most bought chocolate candy bar. They have awesome flavor and taste so good. Who doesn't love a snickers bar?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart