BY SNICKERS

Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Not one for chocolatey snacks but let me tell you, I do love me some Snickers. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
This is probably my favorite candy bar! Its got a perfect mix of everything I want! But I could easily go for a bigger size/ Yum!
Tierney R.
Orange, TX
I love chocolate so I love Snickers. They're one of the only candy bars that actually fill you up a little bit. Snickers are great!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Who doesn't love snickers by far my most favorite chocolate candy bar. They even have snickers icecream which is just as amazing !
Alyssa H.
Tampa, FL
Snicker everything! This is probably one if the best candy bars out there. It satisfies every craving! I rate it an A++ definitely
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Snickers bars are always a classic, my personal go - to when I am feeling indecisive. A genius mix of flavors and crunch with soft.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Love these. Love them even more frozen although it can break your teeth. lol. A childhood classic that would never go out of date.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite candy bar!! It never gets old! It's one of the best tasting candy bars out there! I love all their new flavors too! :)
Maria  A.
Me And My Husband Can Have Thissss For Daysssssssssss ! That How Good They Are To Us Lol Hope My Son Doesn't Get The HAng Of Them !
Mina C.
Torrance , CA
Duh. who doesn't like snickers! my kids love it and so do i. what else is there to say. the peanuts caramel and chocolate. so yummy!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?