BY SNICKERS

Mary  G.
Snickers is my favorite candy bar my go to for that chocolate craving with carmel and nuts it just the best no other can top it
Anees F.
Kansas City, MO
I love this chocolate !!!!! Its my favorite. Can't live with out it. It is the perfect blend of chocolate , caramel and nuts !!!
Claire G.
I like that it has actual whole peanuts, it is ridiculous but that makes me feel a LITTLE better about eating this. Cheap treat!
Keri P.
Greenville sc
This is my favorite candy! Its the perfect mixture of sweet and salty and can be used in so many different deserts and milkshakes
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I can not leave without it! its very very very tasty chocolate and i think that everyone is enjoying Snickers bar now and then.
Rachael H.
Midlothian, VA
I love this. There is not really much I can say about it. If you are not really a fan of peanuts you might not like this though.
Amanda G.
This is everything you could ask for in a candy bar. It has chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. It's a whole lot of delicious-ness.
Meagan F.
Snickers are my favorite! A perfect mixture of peanuts,caramel, nugget and chocolate! Definitely my favorite sweet tooth fixing.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX
Yummy, the caramel and chocolate mix is so yummy and delicious. :) Snickers is one of my go to candy bars when I need chocolate.
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
My favorite chocolate treat. So yummy! I eat one about once every week on my lunch break. Find them in any store or gas station.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?