BY SNICKERS

Kristen B.
A true classic and a favorite. The mixture of chocolate, peanuts, nugget and caramel are nicely balanced. I usually freeze the bite size or cut up the full size and enjoy as the frozen piece melts in my mouth.
Kelsey A.
Sacramento, CA
If you love chocolate bars, you'll love snickers because not only has caramel n vhovokste but it also has delicious peanuts inside. The combination is great to your taste buds!
Laura Q.
I love Snickers bars because they are packed with ingredients and flavor. I can never just have one...I always end up needing at least one more. The ice cream bar version is SO good, too!
Amanda E.
Lorain
Snickers is the kind of candy bar I have to be in the mood for. The price is okay, I get them when they have a deal. The flavor is good, although I think they could have less peanuts and more center. I usually get them at any grocery store if I am in the mood.
Makayla C.
Grand Rapids, MI
The original snickers bar is amazing. I eat a snickers to feel like myself like the commercial haha. I also eat these when my sugar is low because I am hypoglycemic. I love these before my races because I run track. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Krystal B.
Jacksonville, NC
I really enjoy eating these. They have a great taste and rarely disappoints. There is nothing that compares. It is always set at a great price for the quality of chocolate that I am receiving. There are some stores that over charge so I would watch where I go.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Snickers are my favorite chocolate related candy. They have caramel chocolate and nuts and I could eat them all day. They just make me happy. Unfortunately, I can't buy them that often because I will eat 100 of them if we're going to be honest.
Jennifer G.
Dallas, TX
Snickers are good but I feel so full when I eat it and has so many calories. The price is quite affordable and available almost everywhere like in grocery stores, gasoline stations, and drug stores. I have not had it in a while, but I will probably have it in some time.
Amy M.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Love the nuts and caramel and chocolate all in one. I keep these in my house at all times in case I need a chocolate fix. Lol I hide them from. My husband cause he will eat everyone of them
Jennifer L.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely Love This Snack. Fits in my purse a little snack just incase you get hungry during the day. I eat this about 2 a week. In my opinion it taste better than most other chocolates. I absolutely recommend to others.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?