BY SNICKERS

Andras G.
Memphis, TN
Milk chocolate, nougat, caramel, and peanuts that perfect combination. It satifies that salty crunch sweet chew craving all in one.
Giselle T.
Adelanto, CA
Makes my mouth water every time! It's so delicious. Very affordable totally recommend for a chocolate and peanut fan! Super yummy 😋
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
My favorite candy bar hands down! It has the prefect mixture of chocolate, peanuts, caramel and nougat! Omg I. Need one now lol! 😋
Faith L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Even though I have mild allergies to chocolate I still eat snickers every now & then . just the right about of sweetness & crunch !
SuCy Z.
Comete un snickers, son fabulosos. Me gusta el chocolate y es una barra que sube mis energias. Tiene mezcla en diferentes texturas.
Tay H.
I love snickers and the Carmel and peanuts it gives a taste of both worlds. I would recommend this candy for everyone and anyone !
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
It fills u up but idk wat happened to snickers over the years but now it just taste like a bar of sugar and artificial flavoring
Seerat K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
SNICKERS HAS TO BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY it's the best thing ever!!! The peanut and caramel go so well together it's the best
Yanela V.
Es uno de mis chocolates favoritos y ademas es muy economico. Aunque no me gusta su nuevo empaque con nombres como amargado y etc.
Taylor G.
Great for holidays!!! My family always gets snickers for Easter baskets and Christmas stockings! We absolutely love snickers bars!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?