BY SNICKERS

Rama A.
Canton, MI
Whenever i buy snickers i have to finish the bag before heading home . i cannot resist snickers. we have a love -love relationship
Sherice H.
Forestville
A wonderful combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel. It's still one of my favorite chocolate candies when I'm looking a fix.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Love these. Love them even more frozen although it can break your teeth. lol. A childhood classic that would never go out of date.
Randa V.
Colorado
My all time favorite chocolate it's one of the best it great I can eat every day I love the Carmel and peanuts they blend together
Tory C.
Snickers is my all time favorite candy bar! I always tell my hubby to keep one on him for when I'm having a "snickers" moment! lol
Emily R.
Snickers is the perfect mix of salty and sweet and is one of my favorite indulgences. Definitely in my top five favorite candy bars
Cassie D.
Manchester, CT
I love Snickers bars! Whenever I'm having a chocolate craving, this is my go-to! It's sweet and chocolaty without being too rich.
Diana S.
Can't go wrong with the original Snickers candy bar. It takes care of your sweet tooth plus you get some protein with the peanuts.
Darrick L.
Crystal , MN
I used to not eat these because I thought I wouldn't like them. I missed out on a lot of chances to eat snickers through the years.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
Although I do like almond, I prefer the regular snickers bar with peanuts. Chocolate, caramel,and peanuts, the perfect combination.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?