BY SNICKERS

Raelynn J.
Snickers are amazing, but the peanut butter ones are much better. Every snickers from the mini to king size has the perfect ratio.
Brooke H.
Cedartown , GA
I love snickers perfect candy bar for any chocolate or nut lover!!!!!! It's affordable and not pricey like the expensive chocolate
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy chocolate goodness with a caramel layer. Good price and size, good for quick little cheat days and doesn't taste overpowering
Carly C.
Greensboro, NC
Nothing like a snickers. The perfect healing food lol! Break ups, family problems, work stress you name it. If only it was healthy.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Who doesn't love snickers by far my most favorite chocolate candy bar. They even have snickers icecream which is just as amazing !
Mykandrea C.
Lexington, TN
I love this candy because of the peanut flavor mixed with caramel and chocolate.I eat this when I need a sweet treat before dinner.
Cassie D.
Seymour, CT
I love Snickers bars! Whenever I'm having a chocolate craving, this is my go-to! It's sweet and chocolaty without being too rich.
Gladys J.
Charlotte
Delicious combination of caramel and peanuts. makes your mouth water with every taste and bite. Super enjoyable. I eat it everyday
Juana B.
homeland, ca
I love this chocolate its one of my favorites love to taste the peanuts with the milk chocolate in the first bite. good proce too.
Edith O.
Um delicious! Last a couple of days because one bite can definitely satisfy a sweet tooth. Cheap too. Also yummy when you freeze it
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart