BY SNICKERS

Stormy D.
York, PA
I think the saying if your hungry eat a snickers holds true, very filling and absolutely delicious combo of chocolate and peanuts.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
I love this chocolate its one of my favorites love to taste the peanuts with the milk chocolate in the first bite. good proce too.
Jess T.
Naples, ME
These are okay. They would be much better without the peanuts! I really don't like the peanut flavor, but everything else is good.
alexandra p.
hesperia, CA
My go to chocolate bar when i want nuts. So rich and creamy. I would def recommend i have probably eaten thousands in my lifetime.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
Makes my mouth water every time! It's so delicious. Very affordable totally recommend for a chocolate and peanut fan! Super yummy 😋
Diwata D.
Daly City, CA
I always get this every time I go to grocery store. It relieves me from stress plus I super love the nutty texture. Simply love it.
Faith L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Even though I have mild allergies to chocolate I still eat snickers every now & then . just the right about of sweetness & crunch !
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy chocolate goodness with a caramel layer. Good price and size, good for quick little cheat days and doesn't taste overpowering
joex h.
Its realy good if you're a nut person and a chocolate person too. It could be sweet for some people but I don't know what you like.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Snickers is amazing definantly my favorite candy bar ever i look foward to enjoying a snickers lol i love the caramel and the nuts
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart