BY SNICKERS

Aylla S.
Muito bom!! Achei facinante a ideia de fazerem essa barra, além de ter um delicioso sabor, mata a fome, e tem um preço maravilhoso.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I love stickers of any size, but the minis are great to have around when you have a sweet craving but don't want to ruin your diet!
Vanessa R.
Hesperia, CA
So good I'm not myself till I get my snicker bar !! I will eat them everyday all day I never get tired of this amazing chocolate!!
Tierney R.
Orange, TX
I love chocolate so I love Snickers. They're one of the only candy bars that actually fill you up a little bit. Snickers are great!
Tay H.
I love snickers and the Carmel and peanuts it gives a taste of both worlds. I would recommend this candy for everyone and anyone !
Diwata D.
Daly City, CA
I always get this every time I go to grocery store. It relieves me from stress plus I super love the nutty texture. Simply love it.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
Although I do like almond, I prefer the regular snickers bar with peanuts. Chocolate, caramel,and peanuts, the perfect combination.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Yummy my new favorite is the snickers with peanut butter I like anything with peanut butter but the snickers original is good also
Seerat K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
SNICKERS HAS TO BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY it's the best thing ever!!! The peanut and caramel go so well together it's the best
Darrick L.
Crystal , MN
I used to not eat these because I thought I wouldn't like them. I missed out on a lot of chances to eat snickers through the years.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart