BY SNICKERS

Aylla S.
Muito bom!! Achei facinante a ideia de fazerem essa barra, além de ter um delicioso sabor, mata a fome, e tem um preço maravilhoso.
Brianna K.
Deerbrook,WI
I love snickers:) walk into a store the first candy for me to grab is my snickers:) my favorite is the mini ones more the bar tho:)
Brooke H.
Cedartown , GA
I love snickers perfect candy bar for any chocolate or nut lover!!!!!! It's affordable and not pricey like the expensive chocolate
Rama A.
Canton, MI
Whenever i buy snickers i have to finish the bag before heading home . i cannot resist snickers. we have a love -love relationship
Emily R.
Snickers is the perfect mix of salty and sweet and is one of my favorite indulgences. Definitely in my top five favorite candy bars
Tory C.
Snickers is my all time favorite candy bar! I always tell my hubby to keep one on him for when I'm having a "snickers" moment! lol
Tay H.
I love snickers and the Carmel and peanuts it gives a taste of both worlds. I would recommend this candy for everyone and anyone !
Cassie D.
Manchester, CT
I love Snickers bars! Whenever I'm having a chocolate craving, this is my go-to! It's sweet and chocolaty without being too rich.
Vanessa R.
Hesperia, CA
So good I'm not myself till I get my snicker bar !! I will eat them everyday all day I never get tired of this amazing chocolate!!
Darrick L.
Crystal , MN
I used to not eat these because I thought I wouldn't like them. I missed out on a lot of chances to eat snickers through the years.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart