BY SNICKERS

Jordan T.
Frankfort, KY
I love sinckers they are my go to chocolate for Halloween easter and for mother nature sinckers are my favorite candy out of them all
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
Absolutley amazing! I love these ones because there so little, i take a few with me everyday in my lunch box for work! There amazing
Brooke  H.
Monroe, VA
Perfect size (especially if you are on a diet) when you just want to satisfy a craving without completely ruining all your hard work
Melandy
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best snack of all time. I LOVE how fillings it is and the creamy and cruncky texture.

Nothing beats a snickers!

Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
Who doesn't love these? I buy them year round, and a lot more around Halloween!! :) Kids love em' and awesome for trick or treating!
Reilly A.
Euclid, OH
This candy bar is so delicious. I'm not a big carmel in chocolate fan but it's a good combination in the Snickers. It's pretty good.
Maria M.
I keep these in my car as an emergency food source. It's like a tastier and less healthy energy bar. Their advertising worked on me.
Aylin A.
Favorite chocolate bar ever! This bar is one of my favorite chocolate bar since I was small, I could never get tired of eating them.
deborah c.
With Snickers You cant go wrong,its so tasty and delicious You just cant have just one sometimes i have 2 ,really good chocolate bar.
Morgan F.
Snickers are my guilty pleasure and favorite candy bar. If you love peanuts & chocolate it's the candy for you, 10/10 would recommend
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?