BY SNICKERS

Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
My grandfathers favorite! We eat a lot of candy bars in our house and this is one of our favorites! Love it! Perfect candy bar treat!
Catrina M.
Saint Joseph, MO
The original is always the best and snickers is no expection. It's the perfect mix or salty and sweet with a little caramel mixed in.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Mi chocolate favorito. De los mejores, desde pequeño me ha encantado su sabor, siempre suelo regalarle de estos chocolates a mi novia
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love a Snickers bar when I'm hungry, but not ready for a full meal. Delicious chocolate and peanuts, Snickers really fills you up!
Chris M.
How can you not love a snickers. Hungry? Why wait? Grab a snickers... These are my go to candy bar if I've got a sweat tooth craving.
Nana A.
Lincoln, NE
Mmm... i love snickers. Sometimes my dad surprises me with these when he comes home from work because he knows how much i love them
emily m.
Mission Viejo, CA
So amazing love the taste more than ever and can't live without these. I recommend these if you love chocolate and mixed condiments.
Jasmine S.
Surprise, AZ
There is just something about all the ingredients that go so good together. snickers are one of the best tasting chocolate there is.
keiera d.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this candy and it taste good. The candy is tasty and the chocolate is very good. I love the peanuts and Carmel in the candy.
Regina W.
Tobyhanna, PA
Well I love the original size snickers; these bite sizes just allows you to snack on them without guilt. I just love them even more.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart