BY SNICKERS

Carmen F.
Waco, TX
The chocolate bar is a very good bar. It has an even of crunch and caramel and peanuts. It helps when you want something to snack on.
Zitlaly C.
Another one of my favorite candy bars are snickers! I eat these very often it's just a good snack for when you're craving chocolate.
Amy S.
Fort worth , TX
I like the snickers chocolate. especially the commercials and I quote " your not you when you're hungry" mmmm makes me calm down lol
Carlos Eduardo R.
Mi chocolate favorito. De los mejores, desde pequeño me ha encantado su sabor, siempre suelo regalarle de estos chocolates a mi novia
Tina G.
Scottsboro , AL
The best candy bar. It's the only candy bar I will eat. It has the right amounts of peanuts and caramel. Perfect for any chocoholic.
Chris M.
How can you not love a snickers. Hungry? Why wait? Grab a snickers... These are my go to candy bar if I've got a sweat tooth craving.
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
"You're not you when you're hungry." That saying is so true and enjoying a snickers while you're hungry makes you feel 1000x greater!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Snickers are a great mix of chocolate and caramel with nuts. when your craving a little chocolate snack its never going to disappoint
Christine H.
Afton, TN
Snickers is always my go to snack when I need a quick snack. Snickers packs a punch with flavor, freshness and its is also filling!!
Katie F.
Lafayette, LA
Me and my moms favorite. She buys the little mini packs for her and literally has to eat one every single day. I say she's obsessed.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart