BY SNICKERS

Sarah C.
Grove City, OH
I absolutely love snickers. It's the perfect blend of chocolate, Caramel, and nuts. I've especially enjoyed them while being pregnant
Tina G.
Scottsboro , AL
The best candy bar. It's the only candy bar I will eat. It has the right amounts of peanuts and caramel. Perfect for any chocoholic.
Amy F.
Saco, ME
Snickers candy bars are by far the most tasteful, nutty, satisfying sweets I have ever tried. They always leave you craving for more.
ana g.
I love chocolate. snickers bar also include peanuts inside with caramel love it my favorite.its not messy like other chocolates bars.
tania b.
Lexington
I love this chocolate. Its one on my favorite candy's out there . when I'm at work in the mood for something sweet this is my go to!
Maria M.
It's so good.. I like the almonds and the crunch when I bite. The caramel it's super tasty and salty at the same time. Just perfect!
isabel e.
Gualala, CA
I love snickers haven't had them in very long time there so yummy makes me want to buy some i will buy some next time i got to target
Karen V.
Wood Dale, IL
I don't really dislike this, but i also don't like this. It simply isn't to my preferance but i feel like most people would enjoy this.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my boyfriends favorite. I always make sure to grab a bar for him. It has plenty of nuts and always have a consistent taste.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Best chocolate bar hands down!! I love that it contains peanuts inside! I've bought these everywhere they can possibly sale chocolate
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart