BY SNICKERS

Edna P.
You can never go wrong with snicker .. especially when you are hungry it's like the best snack ever... I would the peanut and caramel
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Best chocolate bar amongst all chocolate bars. It is in my option classic and perfect sweet and salty and will always be my favorite
Marissa B.
Gardena, CA
His candy is awesome!! It's not too chewy and it's not hard it's just perfectly in the middle. I'm in love with this cholcolate bar!
Derriah C.
Hungry? Grab a snickers lol. My favorite candy bar and the funny thing is I don't even like chocolate like that so you know is great.
tania b.
Lexington
I love this chocolate. Its one on my favorite candy's out there . when I'm at work in the mood for something sweet this is my go to!
Lils A.
El Paso, TX
Great flavor one of my favorite chocolates out there unless you are allergic to nuts. It has this caramel in the middle it's amazing.
Jennifer D.
SCRANTON, PA
Favorite candy by far! Love the taste and although some candy hars with nuts tend to be hard, snickers are always soft and chewable.
Stephanie G.
Pharr
Snicker is my face to eat on the road I love the white snicker also really good I eat ut almost everyday I don't get tired of it lol
Monse L.
Calama
Oh my godness its so good im loved đź’“ mmm...this candy bar its so perfect i need more for this im sorry for the bad english im latina

Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
These are so cute! I love these they're super tasty and easy to bring with you on the go! They can fit in your pocket. Favorite candy
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart