BY SNICKERS

stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Yum! Need I say more really? There has never been a bad snickers bar. They are so good all the flavors and textures blend perfectly.
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
"You're not you when you're hungry." That saying is so true and enjoying a snickers while you're hungry makes you feel 1000x greater!
Jennifer W.
Chandler, AZ
Snickers is my very favorite candy bar because it is more than just chocolate. It helps tide me over when I am hungry between meals.
Stephanie G.
Pharr
Snicker is my face to eat on the road I love the white snicker also really good I eat ut almost everyday I don't get tired of it lol
✿celeste n.
Haines City , FL
These are so sweet and addicting. they are perfect for travel. also good for a reward system for kids to do their chores and stuff.
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love a Snickers bar when I'm hungry, but not ready for a full meal. Delicious chocolate and peanuts, Snickers really fills you up!
lisa i.
SNICKERS SNICKERS SNICKERS! THESE ARE THE BEST!!! MY MOUTH IS WATERING ALREADY! THIS CANDY BAR WILL DEFINETLY SATISFY YOUR HUNGER:)
Catrina M.
Saint Joseph, MO
The original is always the best and snickers is no expection. It's the perfect mix or salty and sweet with a little caramel mixed in.
Katarzyna S.
I'm not a huge fan of peanuts, but I must confess that they are more enjoyable being smothered in caramel and chocolate. Delicious!
Amy S.
Fort worth , TX
I like the snickers chocolate. especially the commercials and I quote " your not you when you're hungry" mmmm makes me calm down lol
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart