BY SNICKERS

Melissa M.
Deltona, FL
Not my favorite candy. Still good. isnt the gooest So thats why it isnt my favorite. Niot too crunchy either . i prefer Butterfingers
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
Snickers I think there is to many peanuts Every thing else is very good. Carmel with chocolate. Just a few less peanuts would be nice
Jazmin C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I Love Snickers. They Are Always Good And The Chocolate Is Always Tastey. It Is The Second Chocolate That I Choose Right After Twix.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Yum! Need I say more really? There has never been a bad snickers bar. They are so good all the flavors and textures blend perfectly.
Natasha R.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite chocolate bar!
I love the different flavors in a Snickers bar. I can always get one and be happy with my choice.
Must try
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
I love this bar! It is sooo tasty! It is creamy, and soft, and crunchy at the same time. It has a great price and it is so delicious!
Dana L.
Chicago , IL
Snickers are my favorite candy bar ever ! I'm sorry for anyoe with a peanut allergy because these are delicious!! And very addictive!!
lisa i.
SNICKERS SNICKERS SNICKERS! THESE ARE THE BEST!!! MY MOUTH IS WATERING ALREADY! THIS CANDY BAR WILL DEFINETLY SATISFY YOUR HUNGER:)
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Snickers has everything going for it. Salty, sweet, crunchy, gooey. It's a great candy bar and so are the other flavors of snickers.
Jasmine S.
Surprise, AZ
There is just something about all the ingredients that go so good together. snickers are one of the best tasting chocolate there is.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart