BY SNICKERS

Nikki E.
Surprise, AZ
I can honestly say I am a woman and I hate chocolate! but these are actually very tasty when melted and mixed with vanilla ice cream!
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
All time favorite candy bar. The chocolate and peanuts, you need one any time of the day!!! An all time favorite of everyone's I think.
Lucero D.
Haines City, FL
Snickers are my ultimate favorite candy bar! It's the perfect mix of chocolate, caramel and peanuts. Chewy and crunchy all in one bar.
Michkaila B.
Union
Love the milk chocolate and nut mixture they don't over power each other.Im not a big fan of peanuts but I can eat these all day long.
Mari S.
Kennewick, WA
I love sneakers and my kids enjoy snearkers too makers are great for like a Christmas party or just a snack to have around in the house
Asia D.
Tampa, FL
I use these to make snickers cake, and it is wonderful. I dont think i know anuone who does not like a snivkers bar every now and then.
Christy C.
New Orleans, LA
Try eating snickers and drinking cold water at the same time, don't know why but it makes it taaaaste all the better. super delicious!
Ruth M.
Bluefield, WV
Snickers chocolate bars are amazing. They don't melt in your hand like most candy bars and the nuts and peanut butter combo is amazing.
Neva T.
Yankton, SD
Always content after a snickers bar! Get my chocolate fix with this bar! At the end of a long day it will hold me till dinner gets done.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
A true classic...best when served frozen. Yummy. I can pop a few when they are frozen...i tend to lose myself. good memories in a bite
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?