BY SNICKERS

Jayme C.
Absolutely love these. Snickers are always good and having them mini makes them even more fun. My go-to for handing out at Halloween!
Rachel G.
Annandale, VA
This is my go-to candy bar. It gives me a little protein boost and come on, they're DELICIOUS. Peanuts and caramel and nougat and love!
Nicole S.
It was a pleasure. Chewy, rich nugget goodness. Definitely satisfying and a good portion size for the price. Will be purchasing again.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
"You're not you when you're hungry". That couldn't be anymore true and snickers candy bars are the perfect way to satisfy that hunger!
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
Snickers are my favorite! Carmel, chocolate and peanuts it tastes like the best combination ever. I never get tired of these chocolates
Christy C.
New Orleans, LA
Try eating snickers and drinking cold water at the same time, don't know why but it makes it taaaaste all the better. super delicious!
Audrey T.
Bakersfield, CA
If you have sensitive teeth this would not be the candy choice for you. But on the other hand this is a great snack and tastes amazing
Michelle P.
I especially love the dark chocolate snickers it is a must try. When i get hungry i do tend to satisfy my hunger with this candy bar.
Kim W.
This my all time favorite candy bar. I seriously have to limit myself. The peanuts with the caramel and chocolate. Is THE perfect bite.
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
It never gets old!(:
My favorite. When i used to go trick-or-treating on Halloween i always finished snickers before any other candy.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?