BY SNICKERS

Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know a lot of people love these and although I'll eat one at Halloween when I was younger I'm not a fan , I just don't like the taste
Abbey B.
Phoenix, AZ
Snickers are in my top 3 candy bars! I love love chocolate and nuts together! Just looking at the wrapper makes me want one NOW!
julie a.
This is 100% my all time favorite candy bar. It is my one big weakness. They are awesome by their selves or in a big bowl of ice cream
karla h.
Coachella, CA
My favorite chocolate. I love that it has almonds. Really good. Best chocolate for on the go. Like that it doesnt messes in your hand.
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
Snickers are my favorite! Carmel, chocolate and peanuts it tastes like the best combination ever. I never get tired of these chocolates
Naje S.
Snickers has a nice taste to satisfy your chocolate needs. Not my favorite candy bar but it does suffice when i need something sweet.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
A true classic...best when served frozen. Yummy. I can pop a few when they are frozen...i tend to lose myself. good memories in a bite
Brittany D.
My second favorite candy bar! I love everything about snickers bars. The chocolate, caramel and peanuts are such a yummy treat together
Taylor M.
Columbus, GA
I have tried the snickers it's a bit delicious ,but what I can say it's not to die for I mean yet it's good but not many people like it
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
My favorite of all time. Chewy, chocolate, nuts are so yummy. This is the best choice of a candy bar for me but I just love chocolate.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart