BY SNICKERS

Taylor M.
Columbus, GA
I have tried the snickers it's a bit delicious ,but what I can say it's not to die for I mean yet it's good but not many people like it
Lulu M.
Snickers is my absolute favorite chocolate so creamy and crunchy makes the perfect bar! After all you're not you when you're hungry! ;)
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know a lot of people love these and although I'll eat one at Halloween when I was younger I'm not a fan , I just don't like the taste
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfect for when I'm on the run and just need to quickly eat something. I especially love them after I've gone food shopping.
Shanta H.
Kansas City, MO
Halloween would not be complete without Snickers candy bars. This by far one of the best candy bars ever made. There is no comparison.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
My favorite. I love Snickers. Peanuts, caramel, nougat covered in chocolate. Yum! I cannot run into a store without getting a Snickers.
Kim W.
This my all time favorite candy bar. I seriously have to limit myself. The peanuts with the caramel and chocolate. Is THE perfect bite.
Kellye L.
My favorite candy bar by far!! Love the sweet and salty mix! And they always have them on sale at the grocery stores so that helps too!
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
Snickers are my favorite! Carmel, chocolate and peanuts it tastes like the best combination ever. I never get tired of these chocolates
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The original snickers is the best and I've been eating the candy since i was little and I love the snickers bar because they are cheap.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart