BY SNICKERS

Sam C.
Hands down, Snickers is my favorite candy bar. The combination of peanuts, nugget. and chocolate is not only filling but delicious. It's been my go-to candy since I was a kid.
Snickers has always been my choice of candy bar..The chocalate with peanuts with caramel makes my mouth water just thinking about it lol. I love to make snickers ice cream pie out of them ..And my girls sure love to eat it...Think ill go to the store now and buy me a snickers.
Ashley W.
Westerville, OH
I LOOOVE Snickers! It's my all time favorite candy, I could eat it all the time. I like Snickers better than any other candy because of the combination of chocolate and and actual peanuts inside of it!
Manuelle O.
Brookfield, CT
Perfect mix of caramel, peanut butter and chocolate!
I can't believe how amazing it is, you should also try the Snickers Ice Cream!
I completely love it I want to buy it every day!
This is so crazy delicious ...
Jayden N.
Oostburg, WI
I love Snickers and so does my brother. Last year I bought him the yard long box for Christmas and he absolutely loved it, and I loved sharing it with him! I love the mix of chocolate and salty peanuts and it really does cheer me up and make me happier when I'm feeling bad.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Do I seriously need to tell you that snickers is amazing? Are you really looking at online reviews for one of the best candies ever? If so, we are clearly not in the same candy game. Buy the snickers, eat the snickers, enjoy the snickers. Other people's opinions need not come into it!
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
Snickers is my favorite candy bar. I love the creamy caramel and chewy nougat. The chocolate on the outside of a Snicker bar has a really nice flavor. I do not care for the dark chocolate Snickers. The nuts in this Snicker have a nice crunch to them. Sneakers is my go-to candy bar anytime I'm craving a snack.
Gabriela M.
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but Snickers has a way of mixing the peanuts, caramel, and chocolate to make everything taste so good. This is the only candy bar I will buy!
Angela E.
Canon City
I love Snickers candies and will probably always love the Snickers as my first favorite candy bar. You can buy the candy at every store and it is always consistent in taste, flavor and the price is usually good too. I will always eat this candy bar and hope it never goes away
Ashley V.
If I had to talk about my favorite chocolate candy bar it would definitely be snickers! THIS IS CRAFTED FROM THE HEAVENS PEOPLE...I am maybe a little too obsessed but this candy is ohhh so good but beware if you have a peanut allergy!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart