BY SNICKERS

Amanda K.
Waco, TX
My mother was always eating Snickers when I was younger, and somehow, I got that love from her! It's sweet, gooey, and oh-so-delicious!
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
All time favorite candy bar. The chocolate and peanuts, you need one any time of the day!!! An all time favorite of everyone's I think.
David L.
Corcoran, CA
Snickers chocolate bar is one of my favorite to go snacks. More like a comfort food. It has the chewy middle and peanuts in the middle.
Heather M.
Milwaukee, WI
It's true what the commercials say, have a snickers when you're hangry!!! They're so delicious and filling. One of my favorite candies.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I literally just finished a snickers bar that's my favorite candy ever the chocolate the nogut the Carmel & peanuts are a perfect blend
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Snickers are just too delicious! The crunchiness from the nuts combined with the sweetness of the chocolate and caramel is to die for.
Nikki E.
Surprise , AZ
I can honestly say I am a woman and I hate chocolate! but these are actually very tasty when melted and mixed with vanilla ice cream!
Carmen C.
No way Jose. Always been gross, still gross. The chocolate is cheap and the filling is disgusting. Why are these still on the shelves?
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Review for: Chocolate more...
I love the snickers brand of chocolates they are so tastey always leave me wanting more! I try to get this every time I’m at the store.
Jayme C.
Absolutely love these. Snickers are always good and having them mini makes them even more fun. My go-to for handing out at Halloween!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart