BY SNICKERS

Kimberly S.
Alpine, UT
Snickers are by far one of my favorite candy bars. They are so delicious and have every texture and flavor you could want in a candy bar!
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
A tasty snack at work or at home. Snickers is a classic candy bar with the added benefit of having some protein to help you feel fuller!
Stacy R.
San Jose, CA
This are really good if you haven't tried then basically it has chocolate on top and have peanuts in it and also has Carmel inside of it
Jessica M.
Bristol, PA
One of my favorite chocolate bars... I love peanuts so this chocolate bar does the trick for me... And it definitely satisfies hunger lol
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Review for: Full Size more...
I love everything about this chocolate bar. It includes everything I love. And it’s crunchy yet easy to bite into. In love. My favorite.
Delilah G.
Best snickers ever it's my favorite to eat when I'm hungry yummy I love it very good product I have so many snickers in my pantry love it
Yoldaris J.
FL
I love this product, the sensation of chocolate with peanut and caramel makes my mouth melts, when buying a case can never eat just one!
Malena W.
Sawyerville, AL
Snickers are so good I love them. Whenever I'm hungry I eat a snicker. They have peanuts so much caramel and covered in so much chocolate
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
If you do not have this on Halloween you aren't celebrating right. This is a must have and a great dose of chocolate on Halloween night!
Quynh N.
The flavor is amazing good , the combination of chocolate and caramel and nuts are the best . Its sweet and have a crunchy taste to it
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart