BY SNICKERS

Jorden S.
Sebring, OH
I heard snickers are amazing but i have never had one. Thats only because i don;t like peanuts. But my whole family thinks they're amazing
Michelle P.
Graham, NC
Tried out the new crisper snickers bar and it really takes me back! I love the texture and flavor and it's my new favorite candy bar now!
Naomy M.
Best chocolate bar ever. I really nice mixture/combination of caramel, penuts, cracker, and chocolate. My all time favorite chocolate bar!
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
I absolutely love chocolate but I'm not a fan of snickers they aren't that good to be honest and it is always getting stuck in my teeth!
Jenna K.
I love this candy! I can literally eat these all day. I never get tired of them. Especially the bite sized ones so I don't have to share!
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
If you do not have this on Halloween you aren't celebrating right. This is a must have and a great dose of chocolate on Halloween night!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I definitely have to be in a mood for a snicker bar. Although it's not my favorite candy bar, i love the chocolate and the nuts in them!
Kerry B.
I could enjoy the delicious taste of a snickers bar every single day! It was my "go to" everyday when I was pregnant with one of my sons
Misty M.
Murphysboro, IL
2nd favorite candy bar ever. Satisfies your hunger and affordable. High calorie but when you want chocolate and a salty taste...perfect!
Crystal Marie M.
San Bernardino, CA
Im currently pregnant and this has always been my favorite but now it's by far my favortive addiction!!
I'm actually eating one right now
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart