BY SNICKERS

Katie R.
Snickers always have a very consistent taste to them and they used to be my all-time favorite, but they just don't hit the spot anymore!
Heather M.
I Love These Snickers Bar There The Perfect Size For On The Go!! And Its Such A Good Brand!! Keeps You Energized A Perfect Little Snack!!
Monae Q.
Snickers are my absolute favorite candy bars! Anytime I'm in need of the perfect chocolatey and nutty snack, I reach for a snickers bar!.
Susan B.
Bristol, RI
My favorite candy bar of all time..especially in bite size so I can control my portion size. Not very easy..I could eat the whole bag...
Jorden S.
Sebring, OH
I heard snickers are amazing but i have never had one. Thats only because i don;t like peanuts. But my whole family thinks they're amazing
Crystal Marie M.
San Bernardino, CA
Im currently pregnant and this has always been my favorite but now it's by far my favortive addiction!!
I'm actually eating one right now
Misty M.
Murphysboro, IL
2nd favorite candy bar ever. Satisfies your hunger and affordable. High calorie but when you want chocolate and a salty taste...perfect!
Yoldaris J.
FL
I love this product, the sensation of chocolate with peanut and caramel makes my mouth melts, when buying a case can never eat just one!
Jenna K.
I love this candy! I can literally eat these all day. I never get tired of them. Especially the bite sized ones so I don't have to share!
Cassie V.
Hudsonville, MI
The biggest reason why I like snickers bars so much is because of all of the different tastes in the bar. Chocolate, nugget, and peanuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart