BY SNICKERS

Andrea
San Bernardino, CA
They are seriously the best
With the Carmel nd nuts omg ! It's literally heaven in my mouth ! They are my must have fav chocolate of all
Kylie H.
Salina, KS
SNICKERS IS GREAT! The blend of chocolate and caramel is perfect, melts in your mouth! A great snack to have on hand for a treat-yourself.
Camila P.
Massapequa, NY
A perfect snack for a busy day. I really recommend Snickers Chocolate Bar for all my friends. If you never eat this you really need to try.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolutely my favorite candy i have always loved this candy and i always will it helps when your hungry it is definitely the best camdy
Denise B.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Snikers is my go to candy Bar....Carmel nuts and chocolate,,,What else do you need...YUM!! Stick in your purse for a afternoon pickme up.
Marina U.
Panorama City, CA
These are a great wake me up get me thru the day snack!! When I'm feeling a bit hungry I can eat one and it will get me thru my next meal
Liz G.
King city , Ca
This my all time favorite candy. It has peanuts, nougat, caramel and CHOCOLATE!!! I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them.
Stephanie M.
I love chocolate and snickers offers literally everything that goes good with a chocolate. It's very delicious, it has nuts and caramel.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers are great! The peanuts in the snickers give them a really nice crunch and the chocolate covered caramel tastes so good and rich.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I Like Snickers Are Good But They Are Just To Thick For Me And It's Kinda To Sweet to Where It Makes My Teeth Hurts I Know It Sound crazy
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?