BY SNICKERS

April K.
One of the best candy bars out there. I've never met someone who didn't like it. Chocolate, caramel, nuts, nougat...what's not to love??
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Love love this candy bar. Snickers are the best candy ever even when you need a quick snack. You just can't go wrong with this candy bar.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
Sweet, salty, smooth, crunchy, deliciousness!! A quick way to satisfy those sweet or hungry cravings. You can't go wrong with a snickers.
Rachel B.
Pomona, CA
Snickers is my guilty pleasure. Chocolate, with nougat and caramel. Perfect meal replacement. I don't eat too often because of nutrition
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
When I get into that mood... You guys know what I mean a Snickers will hit the spot. Chocolate covered peanuts and caramel... I love it
Marina U.
Panorama City, CA
These are a great wake me up get me thru the day snack!! When I'm feeling a bit hungry I can eat one and it will get me thru my next meal
Liz G.
King city , Ca
This my all time favorite candy. It has peanuts, nougat, caramel and CHOCOLATE!!! I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them.
Melissa P.
Granger, IN
Best on the go candy bar hands down! I love traveling with this protein packed bar so I can feel good while I'm splurging with chocolate!
Audrey B.
Fort Dodge, Ia
...if you want a sweet! Snickers definitely satisfies and is so delish! So good with apple slices just to make it a little healtheir lol
Stephanie M.
I love chocolate and snickers offers literally everything that goes good with a chocolate. It's very delicious, it has nuts and caramel.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?